In this tutorial, we will understand about what is NodeJS and popularity of it along with the advantages.
What is node.js
Popularity of NodeJs and advantages
- Its an open-source and cross platform environment, which runs Windows,Linux, Unix and macOS
- It is based on event-driven architecture and able to perform asynchronous I/O which allows optimised throughput and scalability on web applications.
- Major feature of it is commands can be executed concurrently without blocking for the response.
- Wide community support.
- Event driven architecture.
- I/O operations without blocking
- It is a lightweight runtime process